/!\ Temporary presentation - Need to be updated /!\
- DLC Leveled List Integration is integrated to Wasteland Imports.
- You have now a 10% chance to find an Ice Cold drink inside a Prewar Ice Cooler.
- All chems now have a base maximum duration of 5 minutes.
- All cooked food now have a maximum duration of 8 to 12 minutes.
- Renamed some of the ammo types to match their FNV counterpart.
- Ammo boxes has been retextured to look like their FNV counterpart.
- Reworked shape and textures of the bottlecaps.
- Added a new category for the original Nuka-Cola recipes to the Soda-Mixer Station.
- Vims are now craftable at any Soda-Mixer Station (instead of the Cooking Station).
- Radscorpion Stinger now has a new model (similar to FO3/FNV).
- Orange, Quantum, Quartz and Victory Soda-Mixer stations are now unlocked after you completed "Taken For A Ride" quest.
- Reorganized Syringes, Nuka-Nuke, Modified Bowling, Weaponized Nuka-Cola and Acid Concentrate into Ammo category.
- Syringe recipes now gives you 5 Syringes.
- Weaponized Nuka-Cola recipes now gives you 5 Ammo.
- Acid Concentrate recipes now gives you 20 Ammo.
- Super Mutant Suicider now use an actual Mini Nuke instead of the Liberty Prime’s Mark 28 warheads.
Chems & MedsEdit
- Reduced the chance to find Addictol in the vendor inventory.
- Bloodpack, Irradiated Bloodpack and Glowing Bloodpack are now influenced by the Cannibal Perk.
- Bloodpack and Irradiated Bloodpack now restore 25 HP.
- Glowing Bloodpack now gives +50 Rad Resistance.
- Jet effect duration has been reduced to 5 seconds.
- MedX no longer protects against poison.
- MedX now cost 40 Caps.
- Berry Mentats, Grape Mentats and Orange Mentats now have a custom texture to differentiate them from the regular Mentats.
- Reduced chance of addiction to 5%.
- Psycho no longer protects against damage.
- Psycho now cost 30 Caps.
- Psycho recipe changed to 1 Acid, 1 Plastic, 2 Steel and 2 Hubflowers.
- RadAway now cost 40 caps.
- Skeeto Spit recipe changed to 1 Plastic, 1 Blood Sac and 1 Bloodleaf. Chemist Rank 1.
- Stealth Boy now has a duration of 1 minute (instead of 30 seconds).
- In Normal Mode, Stimpak recipe now requires Chemist level 1.
- Reduced the number of stimpaks that can be looted and found in the vendor inventory.
- In Survival Mode, Stimpak no longer heals your cripled limbs, except your legs (+5 pts each) so you aren't stuck if you haven't any Hydra or Doctor's Bag in your inventory.
- Ultra Jet recipe changed to 1 Antiseptic, 1 Sugar Bombs and 1 Jet.
- X-111 Compound now cost 80 caps
- Berry Mentats, Grape Mentats, Orange Mentats, Buffjet, Bufftats, Psychojet, Psychobuff and Psychotats recipes now require Chemist Rank 1.
- Jet addiction changed to -1 AGI and -1 CHR.
- Ultra Jet addiction changed to -2 AGI, -2 STR and -1 PER.
- Mentats addiction changed to - 1 CHR and -1 PER.
- Psycho addiction changed to -1 END and -1 PER.
Food & DrinkEdit
- Dirty Wastelander now has a custom model.
- All Nuka-Cola now have 5% chance of addiction.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum now have 10% chance of addiction.
- All bottles of Nuka Cola now have a capsule with the brand written on it.
- Fixed the Nuka Cola Quantum glow texture.
- General rebalance of Nuka-Cola, especially the Nuka-Cola mixes from Nuka World.
- Nuka Cola Quartz, Victory, Orange, Grape, Wild and Black are now occasionally sold by merchant in the Commonwealth.
- Refreshing Beverage is now craftable at the cooking station.
- New effects: +25 Max HP for 4 minutes and +35 HP.
- New recipe: 1 Mutfruit, 1 Purified Water, 1 Melon and 1 BloodLeaf.
- It now cost 30 caps, can be looted and found in the vendor inventory.
- Refreshing Beverage now has a custom model.
- All Purified Water now restore 20 HP (instead of 40 HP).
- All alcohol (except beer) cost now 10 caps.
- Added radiation damage to the Fat Man and the Fat Man MIRV explosion.
Nuka Quantum GrenadeEdit
- Nuka Quantum Grenade now use the same explosion effect as the Nuka-Nuke.
Nuke Grenade & Nuke MineEdit
- Nuke Grenade and Nuke Mine now cost 150 Caps.
- Renamed the Nuka Grenade to Nuke Grenade.
- Rebalanced the Nuke Grenade, Nuke Mine, Nuka Cocktail and Nuka Quantum Grenade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.